- Nullam condimentum cursus molestie. Etiam scelerisque auctor volutpat
- Suspendisse auctor ante in imperdiet blandit
- Ut tempor sagittis lorem non placerat adipiscing elit
- Fusce commodo, dui eu accumsan mollis, lectus ligula molestie justo
So many people are seeing the advantages of remote work. Thus, they are jumping on planes to live the digital nomad life.
There are now over 50 countries that have digital nomad visas. Yet, with every visa comes different requirements.
While visas can be a ticket to a new life, they often need a lot of documentation and have income requirements to apply.
Luckily, you don’t have to worry about not meeting the requirements for some of the popular digital nomad visas. Here are three countries where it’s not only easy to apply, but there is no minimum income requirement.
Anguilla is a Caribbean island that is a part of the British West Indies.
The island is known for its soft white sand beaches, crystal clear blue waters, and friendly environment.
Anguilla offers a nomad visa that’s good for one calendar year. You must leave once the visa expires, but you have 365 days to enjoy the warm weather and sun.
In addition, the island has fast internet, with an average speed of 100 Mbps.
When looking for a place to stay, the average cost of one bedroom is about $800. As an added perk, you can bring your pet if you prefer a furry companion over a roommate.
You can apply for the visa online and from anywhere in the world. The following documents are required:
- Fill out the online application
- Copy of your employment agreement
- A valid passport that won’t expire in 6 months
- Health insurance
- A clean criminal background check
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Copy of your passport