- Who Can Get Spain Residency
- Spain Program Requirements
- Who Can Get Spain Residency – Investor
Minimum Requirment: €500,000
Processing Time: 5-7 months
The Spain Golden Visa program presents a remarkable opportunity for successful applicants to establish their residence and work in Spain while enjoying visa-free travel within the Schengen Area. Furthermore, residents can indulge in the thrill of surfing along the breathtaking white sandy beaches and immerse themselves in the natural splendor of rural Spain.
Obtaining Spanish residency through this program grants you the right to live, work, and study in Spain, an EU member state renowned for its development and opportunities. Additionally, you have the privilege of including your immediate family in the application, allowing them to benefit from Spain’s exceptional public healthcare and education systems.
Upon completing 10 years of legal residence in Spain, you and your family have the possibility to obtain Spanish citizenship. The Spanish passport, recognized as the third most powerful passport globally, opens doors to numerous international opportunities and benefits.
Take advantage of the Spain Golden Visa program to embark on a journey of personal and professional growth, enjoying the richness of Spanish culture, lifestyle, and the numerous advantages that come with being a resident of this vibrant country.
- Option 1. Invest in Spain– Invest €2,000,000 in Spanish public debt securities or €1,000,000 in Spanish capital companies. Alternatively, entrepreneurs may invest €1,000,000 in Spanish investment funds or €1,000,000 in Spanish financial entities. These investment options provide a pathway to permanent residency in Spain.
- Option 2. Buy a property – Investors seeking residency in Spain can purchase real estate valued at €500,000 or more. This investment threshold can include multiple properties.
- Option 3. Start a Business in Spain– Obtain residency in Spain by launching a new business project that creates jobs and positively impacts the local community or advances scientific innovation.
Who Can Get Spain Residency – Investor
- Over 18 years old
- Must not be an EU national
- Proof of a clean criminal record
- Must provide evidence of the source of funds